The Waterford Pool is a private swim club enjoyed by those that apply for membership. The full-sized, regulation length (25m) competitive pool is home to the Waterford Stingrays swim team. The pool features an attached diving area (high- and low-dive boards), and a shallow child-swim area.
We are OPEN!
Hours: Mon-Sat 11-9pm, Sun 12-9pm (11am phase 2)
Weather Updates - Call (336) 661-8698 or check our Facebook page: (https://www.facebook.com/waterfordhoapool/)
The facility features a fenced kiddie pool, wooden deck area, refreshments bar, stereo sound system, outdoor rinse station, men’s and women’s restrooms, bike rack, and on-site parking.
Throughout the season, certified lifeguards are on-duty in addition to a Pool Manager. Pool members are required to check-in and verify picture for admittance.
Sun-worshippers can choose from among dozens of lounge chairs while numerous tables with umbrellas await those who enjoy a little shade with their swim.
1. Under phase 2, Waterford can only allow 38 swimmers in the water at any given time. This number is based on the square feet of the pool. If you don't want to swim, and just want to join us on the pool deck for some sun, conversation, and concessions, you do not need to utilize the sign-up genius... you just have to follow the "open deck" times listed below in #2. We decreased the limit on sign-up genius to 100, to accommodate MORE access to the pool. If you as the parent don't plan to swim, don't list your name... just type the qty and list the names of the adult/child that plans to swim. Please type EACH name out in the comments under your registration name.
2. The sign-up process is still 3 hour time slots for access to the pool using SignUp Genius: 11-2, 2:30-5:30, and 6-9 pm. The in-between times will be used for deck/pool cleaning. We will do everything we can to open up each group up to 15 min early so everyone can get through the swim hour sign-ups, get set up and get to the water by the time the lifeguards are ready.
*We will open the sign ups 1 week at a time.*
3. To reserve a slot, please register for a membership for the pool here: www.waterfordclemmons.com. You will then be emailed the link to our SignUp Genius.
4. We ask that you sign up for only one slot per day at first. There will be opportunities to extend your visit if/when available time slots are present. The time slots are reserved the entire time.
5. To facilitate the 38 "bather load requirement", once you've arrived at the pool for your daily time group, you'll find another sign-up sheet. Every hour is divided into three swim segments. Two are 25 minute segments, and one is the traditional required 10 minute "swim break" during which children must exit the pool, and adults swim & cool off.
**Each person can sign up for 2 25-min swim slots (not in the same hour period) in the 3 hour group.** We all discovered together that the last hour has been "open swim" (with no more than 38 capacity), and you parents did an EXCELLENT job working together to make sure all the kids got hours of swim time!
6. At this time, there will be no guests allowed at the pool.
7. We will require everyone to sign a waiver one time before entering the pool. It is in your membership profile online at www.waterfordclemmons.com.
8. We need all membership profiles to be completed prior to arrival at the pool to expedite the check-in process. We are mirroring the YMCA and other local pools where we ask to have pictures uploaded to your membership profile.
9. We are asking that everyone read the state’s guidelines regarding swimming pools for phase 2. Click the link here to view them: https://files.nc.gov/covid/documents/guidance/NCDHHS-Interim-Guidance-for-Public-Pools-and-Spas-Phase-2.pdf
10. Concessions is open! This includes a wide variety of chips, sodas, Starbucks Frappies, Iced Tea, frozen snacks, ice cream, candy, popcorn and pizza. We also plan to do some grill-outs on the weekends, very soon!
11. Payment options have expanded this year. Our Venmo handle is @WFPool... please friend us! Concession payments - Venmo, cash, credit, and check. (Apple Pay arriving soon...) Memberships are available at our website, where you can pay by credit card, or bring a check to the pool.
12. Tables are placed 8 feet apart to abide by the state’s social distancing.
13. We will also be requiring everyone to stand 6 feet apart during the check in process as well at the snack bar area while ordering food and drinks.
All of this is subject to change at any point in the summer. We are working hard to ensure everyone still has an enjoyable summer with friends and fellowshipping!
**Covid-19 2020 Update - During Phase 2, no guests are allowed.**
Guests may only be admitted when accompanied by a pool member with a valid Membership.
Guests are required to sign in and/or pay all fees at the gate.
No guest may visit the pool more than 10 times in one season.
Pool Managers have the right to limit the number of guests at any time of day based on pool capacity.
* Applies to persons living in Davie, Davidson, Forsyth, Guilford, Rockingham, Stokes, Surry, and Yadkin counties. All other guests are admitted at no charge.
In order to be considered for one of the following jobs, you will need to complete and submit an application. Click on the button below to download the application.