Show your spirit and let’s Light Up Waterford during this upcoming Holiday Season! We will award 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners with a cash prize of ($100, $75 & $50) and a Yard Sign recognizing your winning spirit.
Rules to participate in the 2015 contest are as follows:
1. Must be a resident of Waterford HOA.
2. No registration is necessary.
3. All Waterford residences are eligible to win.
4. Judges will not receive any monetary payment for their participation
5. Judging will take place from December 14th – 20th, between 5:00pm and 10:00pm. 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners will receive signs by the December 20th.Winners announced on website December 21st.
6. Judges will award strictly on “Curb side Appeal”, so it does not matter how many Lights or if there is a Special Theme. Your Lights and/or Decorations must be turned on during judging period to qualify.
7. Winner must agree to display a sign on their front lawn declaring them as the winner for a period of December 20th through January 3, 2015. Please do not throw away the sign. They will be picked up by the 5th. Leave by front door.
8. Winner must agree to have their address posted on the Waterford website
9. Prize must be accepted as awarded and if you wish to opt out of this contest, you will need to notify the chairperson in advance of the judging.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
NOTICE OF 2015 ANNUAL WATERFORD HOA MEETING
DATE: MONDAY, NOV 16 – TIME: 7:00 – 9:00 PM
LOCATION: CLEMMONS PUBLIC LIBRARY
* Elect one (1) new board member
The Board is currently soliciting Nominees
If interested, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Review 2015 financials, delinquent accounts, 2016 HOA dues amount
* Review Pool & Grounds Operations and Maintenance + other proposed projects
Go to: www.WaterfordClemmons.com to view nominees and for more information.
Proxy Votes can be submitted via email to: email@example.com.
If you are not receiving our email communications, please email us at:
The results of the clubhouse vote are as follows:
Response Rate 48%
Yes Pavilion 21%
Yes Clubhouse 5%
Yes Either 17%
The board will not pursue this project any further unless sufficient interest is brought forward from the general membership. On that note, the Annual HOA meeting will be held Monday, November 16, 7pm at the Clemmons library. We will be discussing this proposal’s results and other opportunities our neighborhood has to grow and improve in the next year. Also, we will be voting for 1 new board member.
Homeowners (21 and over) are invited to come socialize with your neighbors! You should also receive an Evite by email.