Remember bulk pickup is for single family residential areas only. Only one trip is made through the neighborhood. Items must be at curbside (not in the road) by 7 a.m. on the Monday of the week you are scheduled for pickup.
Please visit the Village of Clemmons website for a list of items that can and cannot be picked up.
Join us for the annual Easter Egg Hunt
Date: Saturday, March 19
Time: 11:00 A.M.
Location: Waterford Pool
Plans Include lots of candy filled eggs, prizes in specially marked eggs ($5 gift cards for Sweet Frog), bottled water, candy bowl…and of course an appearance by the Easter Bunny!
Be sure to bring your basket and smile!
Just a reminder, we will be holding our information session for HOA dues on this Wednesday, January 6th at 7PM in the Clemmons library community room. Join us to discuss the options being considered and to have your questions answered.
November is the last limb pick-up until March of 2016. The West Side pick up is scheduled for the first full week of November. The East Side pick up is scheduled for the second full week of the month. Limb pick up will resume in March 2016.
Show your spirit and let’s Light Up Waterford during this upcoming Holiday Season! We will award 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners with a cash prize of ($100, $75 & $50) and a Yard Sign recognizing your winning spirit.
Rules to participate in the 2015 contest are as follows:
1. Must be a resident of Waterford HOA.
2. No registration is necessary.
3. All Waterford residences are eligible to win.
4. Judges will not receive any monetary payment for their participation
5. Judging will take place from December 14th – 20th, between 5:00pm and 10:00pm. 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners will receive signs by the December 20th.Winners announced on website December 21st.
6. Judges will award strictly on “Curb side Appeal”, so it does not matter how many Lights or if there is a Special Theme. Your Lights and/or Decorations must be turned on during judging period to qualify.
7. Winner must agree to display a sign on their front lawn declaring them as the winner for a period of December 20th through January 3, 2015. Please do not throw away the sign. They will be picked up by the 5th. Leave by front door.
8. Winner must agree to have their address posted on the Waterford website
9. Prize must be accepted as awarded and if you wish to opt out of this contest, you will need to notify the chairperson in advance of the judging.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!